- Customs clearance of goods throughout the country;
- Drawing up of foreign economic contracts;
- Preparation and formation of a full package of documents required for customs authorities;
- Provision of consultations on registration of foreign economic transaction;
- Issuance of permits (import, export, transit);
- Transportation of goods of any complexity by all modes of transport in international traffic;
- Sale of goods for export / import;
- State registration of enterprises;
- Accounting services in the field of foreign trade activities;
- Sale and maintenance of software for conducting foreign economic activity;
- Official translation of documents;
Brok-Trade employees are specialists who interact with customs authorities, tax authorities, carriers, seaports and other government agencies on the basis of a contract with the client and are able not only to formalize the ordinary cargo, fill out the customs declaration, but also are able to offer non-standard Solutions incomplex issues, including the issuance of permits and the transport of goods in international traffic, to reduce the costs of their customers.
Qualitatively and on time:
Contact us right now!Click on the button on the right or on the online support widget - and we'll help you.
Answer: All customs payments are collected from the customs value. The customs value of the goods is determined according to the terms of the delivery according to Incoterms, namely: the price of the invoice + delivery to the border or according to Section III of the Customs Code.
Answer: The statutory documents of the enterprise (entrepreneur), the passport of the director, the passport of the accountant (if necessary), the passports of authorized persons to work with the customs (if necessary) -if they are appointed according to the order of the director, identification codes, phone numbers.
It is also advisable to open currency accounts with an authorized bank before passing the accreditation, as these currency accounts will be immediately drawn into your accreditation at the customs.
Answer: Goods originating in Canada, when imported to Ukraine, take advantage of the preferential tariff regime under the Agreement on the basis of a declaration of the origin of the goods.
The declaration of origin is noted in the invoice or other commercial document that contains a description of the goods originating from the corresponding Country, with sufficient for its identification and detailing.
Each declaration of the origin of the goods must be formalized and signed by the exporter.
The declaration of origin of the goods is valid for 12 months from the date of its filling by the exporter.